CRG Welcomes You!
We are a benefits brokerage firm focused on connecting businesses with resources to fit their everyday employment needs. Portland’s trusted employer services firm for over 30 years!
We work hard to earn your business and to keep you as a client. In order to do so, we focus on providing our customers with customized employer services to fit their unique needs and budget. We deliver employer services as effectively as possible by streamlining technology, controlling time and costs, educating you and your staff, retaining knowledgeable staff, presenting customized solutions, and offering only value-added services. We do all of this because we care about developing a long-term relationship with your business.
Why work with CRG as your insurance broker?
A broker specializes in one or more types of insurance. A reputable insurance broker can create significant value for their clients. CRG focuses primarily on assisting our clients with their health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance needs, but also offers a variety of other employee benefits plans.
At CRG, we help our clients navigate the intense, ever changing insurance world. Whether you are a business or an individual, it is advantageous to work with a trustworthy insurance broker to address your unique needs. As specialists in the industry, CRG acts on behalf of our clients to identify and manage their business or individual risks. While our clients may attempt to handle their employee benefits needs individually or internally, it can be an extremely challenging and complex process. We take the confusion out of the process by working with you to make the most of your budget. As an insurance broker, we provide significant value by:
- Offering low cost, high value solutions
- Reducing stress and confusion
- Evaluating your individual needs, explaining details, and recommending best fit plans to meet your goals and budget
- Explaining terms and conditions
- Assessing benefits, exclusions, and costs of a wide range of competing policies
- Providing technical advice regarding claims
- Helping business owners communicate benefit packages to employees
- Periodically reviewing plans to manage costs and update coverage
- Serving as your trusted advocate and advisor
- Ensuring your business remains in compliance with local, state and federal laws
As the insurance world continues to evolve and rapidly change, it is crucial to discuss your strategy with a knowledgeable professional. At CRG, we go the extra mile to satisfy our customers. We encourage you to contact us for more information about how our firm can help you save time, money, and energy.
How does your current broker compare? Click here to find out.